Three things I love about Singapore:
- The heat - I would choose this heat over a windy winter at home any day. I don’t get excited thinking about the wind tunnel as soon as I step outside Wellington airport.
- The food -Dumplings. Roti. Char kway teow. Asian food in general. Rawr.
- The shopping - More people equals more shops and more variety.
Three things I dislike about Singapore:
- The heat - I love warm weather but a 33 degree average is slightly above my comfort threshold.
- The food - Tasty food over here tends to mean grease, sodium, and carbs. My more health-conscious self has escaped me.
- The shopping - No such thing as shopping without spending. A few accidental dents in the bank account.